So there I was moving from one office to another on the sprawling Science Of Client-Getting virtual campus… cleaning up, organizing, stuffing things in boxes… and I discovered this CD buried in a long-forgotten filing cabinet.
I stuck it in the drive and low and behold it’s a guy interviewing me, about what I didn’t know…
It’s Mike Dolpies of Ocean Publishing. Mike does web design, SEO, mobile apps, and Facebook marketing.
Anyways, the guy asks some good questions…
● What is copywriting and why is it so important and powerful in business and in life?
● Why is one-to-many communication important to those who sell one-to-one?
● When did the lightbulb go off for you and you realized that getting good at copy was the key to riches?
● Who were some of your early mentors?
● How can copywriting save someone’s financial life? My Heratio Alger story.
● How do you beat the “let’s take it to the committee” objection?
● What are the absolute essentials in copywriting? forget these and you’re dead!
● What makes an irresistible offer?
● How do I get good at copywriting fast?
● What stumbling blocks on the way to success can you help us avoid?
● How can we beat procrastination and complacency?
So here’s a little ear candy for you to noodle on this week:
Hit the down arrow to download to your portable listening device, or the play arrow to stream right here right now.